- You will receive an e-mail from Mews called “invitation to online check-in” which we kindly ask you to fill in prior to your arrival.
- To enhance safety protocols the hotel main door will remain locked 24/7. Therefore, once you arrive at the hotel, please ring our NEST doorbell and a team member will come outside and assist you (all of our team members will be wearing a face mask, gloves and will be practicing social distancing).
- We shall UV wipe your luggage using a UV wand prior to entering the hotel.
- We shall offer a contactless self-check-in service. On our check-in kiosk you will have to:
- Enter or scan your booking number (booking number and QR code have been sent to you by e-mail)
- Scan your ID or passport
- You will need to have the same credit used to making the booking. Any outstanding amount will be charged on our credit card terminal. On property, we accept: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Union Pay, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay – contactless payments are also accepted.
- We wish to inform you that we shall not be able to take cash payments, and can only accept payments by card.
- Sign your registration card on our kiosk terminal.
- A UV sanitising light-box is available on the kiosk for you to sanitise passport, cards, phone and any small items you wish to decontaminate. Put any item in the box and press the on the switch. The process takes 3 minutes and kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Once check-in completed, you will be able to pick up your room key which has been UV light sanitised.
Enhanced Personal Protection Equipment Package
- During your stay, we offer the option to purchase an enhanced personal protection package. This includes the use of:
- In room UV sanitising box (phones, glasses, pens, money, cards, loose items)
- In room portable UV sanitising light wand (shoes, clothes, luggage, larger items)
- In room anti bacterial Pure HEPA filter air purifier: Levoit Air Purifier. This portable air filter protects against a wide variety of contaminants such as air pollution, allergens and bacteria including airborne viruses. Designed in California the true HEPA filter is 100% ozone free, offers a whisper-quiet setting and delivers fresh air that’s clean, natural and healthy to breathe,
- One executive face per person with 2 spare disposable filters per room per day (additional face masks and filters are available for purchase)
- Pair of disposable latex gloves per room per day
- Bottle of 70% alcohol hand sanitising lotion per stay
- L’Occitane hand cream per stay
- This package is available for purchase at £35 per room per stay (maximum length of stay 7 days).
- We shall have tissues available which we kindly ask you to use when pressing lift buttons.
- Guests are asked not to travel with others outside of their immediate party.
- Lifts will be alternatively fogged at regular intervals during the day. At his time, the lift in question will be immobilised.
Guest-Room Sanitisation Procedures:
- In addition to our normal cleaning program, we wish to inform you that our housekeeping team will be following a 50 point anti-bacterial point of contact surface wipe in all rooms prior to arrival. Please see our blog for more information
- We shall sanitising TV remote controls and any other lose items such as pens, notepads, bottle openers etc. in a UV light-box to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- As a final step, we we shall also conduct a fogging sanitisation of your guest-room including bathroom prior to your arrival. Once this process has taken place, guest-room will not be re-entered prior to your arrival. Fogging is a process through which we can make sure that rooms are free from bacteria, fungi and viruses (this process kills 99.9999% of bacteria, fungi and viruses). This technique is widely employed in hospitals throughout the world. The machine that we shall be using to do this is the STERiZAR Fog Machine Heavy Duty Dry / Wet Droplet 240v which is able to sanitise whole rooms quickly and effectively. We shall be using STERiZAR Fogging Solution. Once the treatment is complete the space is free of any pathogens.
- We shall lock all guest-room windows in order to maintain a sanitisation barrier, we kindly ask you to keep them closed at all times.
Communicating With Us During Your Stay:
- As we wish to limit close face to face contact with front desk staff, you will be able find hotel and local information as well as make requests through your in-room tablet. We also have a partnership with “Night Room Service” which offers a 24 hours food delivery service and available on your in-room tablet.
- You can call us anytime using your in-room phone by dialling “Guest Services. We also offer complimentary external phone calls to UK and most international countries, please dial “9” followed by the usual number. Further details can be seen on the in-room tablet.
- You will also be able to communicate with us through WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger
- Whatsapp: Click here or WhatsApp us to the following number: +44 772 347 8990
- Facebook Messenger: Click here
- During your stay, housekeeping is available as normal but solely on request from 9am to 3pm. Rooms will not be serviced and staff will not enter your room during your stay unless you specifically request a service. For normal housekeeping services please submit your request either through the tablet or call reception before 12pm midday for same day service. You may request items such as towels and other items on your in-room tablet, these will be brought to your door and left outside.
- Should you wish to use housekeeping services, please be assured that housekeepers will wear masks, newly sanitised gloves and will have been temperature and oximeter checked that day.
- All public areas will also be fogged twice a day including hotel entrance, reception, breakfast room, lounge, lifts, staircases, corridors, public bathroom, all back of house areas. We are also happy to keep your empty luggage during your stay which will also be fogged.
- You will find hand sanitising lotions available in public areas.
- During COVID19 public areas such as the lounge, bar and front garden room are subject to social distancing guidelines. Groups are restricted to guests travelling together. Meetings should be pre-booked or pre-arranged.
- Guests will have a choice of two in-room breakfast boxes during their stay:
- Continental Breakfast Box: Mini pain au chocolat & croissant, glass pot strawberry yoghurt, fruit salad pot, Dorset Cereals Fantastically Fruity Muesli & Mini Milk bottle and Daily Dose orange juice.
- Healthy Breakfast Box: Fruit salad pot, glass pot natural yoghurt, Dorset Cereals Gluten Free Blissful Berry Muesli & Mini Milk bottle, Actimel and Daily Dose tumeric shot.
- You can let us know your choice of breakfast and delivery time prior to arrival or at the time of check-in. Breakfast boxes will be delivered to your door between 7:30-10:00am (our team member will knock on the door and leave the box in front of the door).
- Our breakfast boxes are subject to change.
- You will receive a self-check-out e-mail the night prior to departure which will enable you to self-check-out on your personal device and receive your final invoice. Therefore, no need to stop by reception to check-out, all we ask is that you leave your room key in your room on departure. We kindly ask you to exit directly through the entrance corridor and to avoid entering the reception area.
- All our team members will wear face masks in accordance with government guidelines. They will also wear gloves where appropriate. When not wearing gloves, they will be employing high frequency hand washing.
- Staff will be temperature checked each day prior to starting their shift.
- Staff will be tested regularly as tests become available.
- All staff will be using the selected tracing app.
If you experience any COVID symptoms during your stay (see list on in-room tablet for more details).
- High temperature
- New, continuous coughing
We kindly ask you to stay in your room. To speak to the NHS ambulance service you can dial “9”(to dial out) followed by “111”. Please call reception if you require assistance with this. You will find doctor and other medical services information as well details concerning UK tracing app on your in-room tablet. Contactless temperature checks and oximeter checks are available, please call front desk to organise a check.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Eccleston Square Hotel Team
© 2020 Eccleston Square Hotel. All rights reserved.