Eccleston Square Hotel has partnered with a COVID test centre called “CORONA TEST CENTRE”. They can do PCR and Antigen tests and are government approved (also testing for pre-flights and day 2 testing).
They also have a test centre in Victoria: 22, 6 Cathedral Walk, Cardinal Place, SW1E 5JD
As guests of Eccleston Square Hotel you are entitled to 20% discount for all tests using PROMO CODE: ECLS20
Please use following link: https://www.coronatestcentre.com/?via=eccleston-square-hotel
- You will receive an e-mail from Mews called “invitation to online check-in” which we kindly ask you to fill in prior to your arrival.
- To enhance safety protocols the hotel main door will remain locked between 10pm and 8am.
- If you are arriving outside of those hours, we kindly ask you to inform us by e-mail: [email protected]
- During your stay, housekeeping cleaning is available at a rate of £5.00 per day.
- All public areas will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- You will find hand sanitising lotions available in public areas.
- During COVID19 public areas such as the lounge, bar and Minotti Lounge are subject to social distancing guidelines. Groups are restricted to guests travelling together. Meetings should be pre-booked or pre-arranged. All visitors must pass by front desk to share their contact details for COVID contact tracing purposes.
- Breakfast is served daily from 8am to 11.00pm
- Breakfast can be ordered and consumed in your guest-room or in the Minotti Lounge
- Breakfast will be served in recyclable, disposable containers
- You will receive a self-check-out e-mail the night prior to departure which will enable you to self-check-out on your personal device and receive your final invoice. Therefore, no need to stop by reception to check-out, all we ask is that you leave your room key in your room on departure. We kindly ask you to exit directly through the entrance corridor and to avoid entering the reception area.
- All our team members will wear face masks in accordance with government guidelines. They will also wear gloves where appropriate. When not wearing gloves, they will be employing high frequency hand washing.
- Staff will be temperature checked each day prior to starting their shift
- Staff will be tested regularly.
- Staff will not be entering occupied guest bedrooms unless requested by the guest
If you experience any COVID symptoms during your stay (see list on in-room tablet for more details).
- High temperature
- New, continuous coughing
We kindly ask you to stay in your room. To speak to the NHS ambulance service you can dial “9”(to dial out) followed by “111”. Please call reception if you require assistance with this. You will find doctor and other medical services information as well details concerning UK tracing app on your in-room tablet. Contactless temperature checks and self tests are available, please call front desk to organise a check.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Eccleston Square Hotel Team
© 2022 Eccleston Square Hotel. All rights reserved.