- You will receive an e-mail from Mews called “invitation to online check-in” which we kindly ask you to fill in prior to your arrival.
- To enhance safety protocols the hotel main door will remain locked between 8pm and 8am.
- If you are arriving outside of those hours, we kindly ask you to inform us by e-mail: [email protected]
- Once you have checked into the hotel our front desk team will communicate the front door passcode which you will allow you to open the hotel front entrance door during your stay.
- We shall offer a contactless self-check-in service. On our check-in kiosk you will have to:
- Enter or scan your booking number (booking number and QR code have been sent to you by e-mail)
- Scan your ID or passport
- You will need to have the same credit used to making the booking. Any outstanding amount will be charged on our credit card terminal. On property, we accept: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Union Pay, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay – contactless payments are also accepted.
- We wish to inform you that we shall not be able to take cash payments, and can only accept payments by card.
- Sign your registration card on our kiosk terminal.
- Once check-in completed, you will be able to pick up your room key
- Guests are asked not to travel with others outside of their immediate party.
- Lifts will be cleaned on a regular basis.
Guest-Room Sanitisation Procedures:
- In addition to our normal cleaning program, we wish to inform you that our housekeeping team will be following a 50 point anti-bacterial point of contact surface wipe in all rooms prior to arrival. We shall lock all guest-room windows in order to maintain a sanitisation barrier, we kindly ask you to keep them closed at all times.
Front Desk Team Available from 9am-8pm:
- Our Front Desk Team is available everyday from 8am-8pm. They may not be at the front desk during all hours, therefore we kindly ask you to call them using your in-room phone by dialling “Guest Services”
- Please use your in-room tablet for all room service and guest amenities requests.
- You can can also call us using your in-room phone by dialling “Guest Services. We also offer complimentary external phone calls to UK and most international countries, please dial “9” followed by the usual number. Further details can be seen on the in-room tablet.
- You will also be able to communicate with us through WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger
- Whatsapp: Click here or WhatsApp us to the following number: +44 772 347 8990
- Facebook Messenger: Click here
- During your stay, housekeeping is available as normal but solely on request from 10am to 3pm. Rooms will not be automatically serviced, and staff will not enter your room during your stay unless you specifically request them to do so. For housekeeping services please submit your request either through the tablet or call reception before 12pm midday for same day service. You may request items such as towels and other items on your in-room tablet, these will be brought to your door and left outside.
- Should you wish to use housekeeping services, please be assured that housekeepers will wear masks and newly sanitised gloves.
- All public areas will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- You will find hand sanitising lotions available in public areas.
- During COVID19 public areas such as the lounge, bar and Minotti Lounge are subject to social distancing guidelines. Groups are restricted to guests travelling together. Meetings should be pre-booked or pre-arranged. All visitors must pass by front desk to share their contact details for COVID contact tracing purposes.
- Breakfast is served daily from 9am to 12.00pm
- Breakfast can be ordered and consumed in your guest-room or in the Minotti Lounge
- Breakfast will be served in recyclable, disposable containers
- You will receive a self-check-out e-mail the night prior to departure which will enable you to self-check-out on your personal device and receive your final invoice. Therefore, no need to stop by reception to check-out, all we ask is that you leave your room key in your room on departure. We kindly ask you to exit directly through the entrance corridor and to avoid entering the reception area.
- All our team members will wear face masks in accordance with government guidelines. They will also wear gloves where appropriate. When not wearing gloves, they will be employing high frequency hand washing.
- Staff will be temperature checked each day prior to starting their shift
- Staff will be tested regularly.
- Staff will not be entering occupied guest bedrooms unless requested by the guest
If you experience any COVID symptoms during your stay (see list on in-room tablet for more details).
- High temperature
- New, continuous coughing
We kindly ask you to stay in your room. To speak to the NHS ambulance service you can dial “9”(to dial out) followed by “111”. Please call reception if you require assistance with this. You will find doctor and other medical services information as well details concerning UK tracing app on your in-room tablet. Contactless temperature checks and self tests are available, please call front desk to organise a check.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Eccleston Square Hotel Team
© 2021 Eccleston Square Hotel. All rights reserved.