LONDON SMART BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Unique London hideaway, Eccleston Square Hotel, sits on an award-winning idyllic garden square and is located in the famous district of Westminster, close to Victoria, Pimlico, Sloane Square, Chelsea and Knightsbridge. As well as Eccleston Square Hotel’s incredible Central London location, the hotel offers high-end amenities and services. Each guest room has Swedish Hästens electronically adjustable beds, l’Occitane bathroom products, the ultimate 3 way shower system and much more. This unique hotel also offers free super-fast internet. Eccleston Square Hotel is a family business and we strive to offer friendly and personalised service to all our guests.
LONDON’S SMART LOCATION
Eccleston Square Hotel sits on the border between Belgravia, Victoria and Pimlico, in the heart of SW1 Central London. This unique Grade II listed London boutique hotel lies before on an award-winning garden square, close to creative galleries, chic fashion shops, a myriad of stylish restaurants and bars, not to mention famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace (only a 15 minutes’ away on foot), Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Houses of Parliament. Chelsea and Knightsbridge are also within close proximity to the hotel.
The is unique boutique hotel is located within a 5 minutes’ walk from the Victoria Station travel hub and Gatwick Express and is perfect for easily getting around London and is an ideal destination for a theatre break, a romantic weekend or London staycation.
LONDON’S SMART HOTEL ROOMS
Eccleston Square Hotel has 39 beautiful, high-tech bedrooms, all recently redecorated and superbly supported by a well-trained team of highly motivated, dedicated and caring individuals who are there for you. Have a look at some of the things you can enjoy whilst staying here:
- Relax in our electrically adjustable Hästens beds with built-in variable massage features.
- Connect with individual high-speed internet hot spots in every room
- Get square eyes with our new Samsung 49-inch TVs
- Cast up your favourite shows and music from your smart device via our Google Chrome Cast…..
- Chill to beautiful sounds via our Sonos Beam soundbars
- Enjoy unlimited free local calls and an hour of free international phone calls daily
- Browse our in-room Samsung tablets and order room service
- Read all the latest papers electronically for free
- Enjoy our complimentary on demand Pot of Tea room service available daily between 1pm and 6pm
- Wake up and smell the Free in room Nespresso coffee
- Take a stroll around Eccleston Square’s beautiful private residential gardens
- Feel reassured by our intense anti-bacterial wiping protocols
- Ideal also for those working remotely, we offer secure Wi-Fi and support smart technologies
- Enjoy our advanced in-room facilities and let us help you keep feeling your best.
LONDON’S SMART DESIGN
Public areas have been furnished with high end Minotti Italian furniture offering a great space to lounge and relax. All rooms offer a sleek design with comfort in mind. Our Minotti meeting room is also available for meetings or events.
A LONDON HOTEL WITH HISTORY
Eccleston Square Hotel was once home to Prince Louis of Battenberg, who was married to Princess Victoria of Hesse, granddaughter to Queen Victoria. Queen Victoria once visited her granddaughter for afternoon tea at 37 Eccleston Square.
In 1917, the same year the Royal family officially changed their surname from Saxe-Coburg to Windsor, the Battenberg family changed theirs to Mountbatten. The Mountbatten’s were grand entertainers and 37 Eccleston Square had been a sparkling gathering place until just after the Second World War. In 1948, the Duke of Edinburgh, husband to Queen Elizabeth II, visited Lord Mountbatten (his uncle) at 37 Eccleston Square, the night before his wedding.
Winston Churchill was a neighbour and lived at # 33 Eccleston Square.
Read what the Press say:
“Top 15 Best Boutique Hotels in London 2018” Conde Naste Traveller
“A sleek hotel hidden in central London,” The Telegraph
“The No.1 Hotel in London,” Conde Nast Traveler
“London’s smartest hotel,” MailOnline
“Welcome to the most high-tech hotel in the Kingdom!” Le Figaro
“Super-luxury hotel overlooking Belgravia”, The Sun
“This five-star hotel offers a rich tapestry of techy treats.” MSN
“Discover one of the Capital’s most hi-tech hotels,” BA Highlife Magazine